Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Have Never Been A Child Of Reticence....




So you can imagine how badly I dislike my job. Im not meant to sit in a windlowless room with a computer and a headset, answering phones…. Im meant to shine…to live…to write words…to impact lives… so why arent i living?….Because mommy’s gotta pay the bills some way, some how… so sacrfice my happiness, artistic and creative views and opinions to put clothes on your back and make sure you got AC when we’re driving in this texas heat?….why yes…..yes i will…and without hesitation too… ill put my dreams on hold to give you everything i can possibly get…. without a doubt in my mind or a heart full of regret. <3




BUT MARK MY WORDS!!! …..Sooner or later everyone will know my name. And by then my little sugared date will have everything she will so rightfully deserve. as will i. bitches and money and houses and shoes! HAAAAAY!;D haha i keed i keed….sorta. <3

No comments: