Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Brother Thinks We Suffer From Narcissistic Personality Disorder





And after looking it up i feel we do too. A mild case of course. haha.

My brother is gay by the way...i will refer to him as gay brother. We have an older sister too you know. My mom signed me over to her when i was about 16. She's been my mom/sister.....Mister, ever since (even tho ive moved out and grew up).The 3 of us are extremely close...extremely. Its kinda retarded how close we are seeing as how we are all entirely different. From the way we dress to the people we date to the music we listen to...different. The only thing we have in common is our awesome sense of humor, our love for one another and the fact that we are all skanks every so often...kidding kidding.....kiiiiinda. haha


We share the same mother but we all have different dads. We are dead set in saying we're full blooded siblings even though technically we're half...Seriously though, dont argue with us about this. We will not have it. As long as we all came from moms va jay-jay, we are all mom's kids. Funny thing is...we all couldnt stand one another up until the day my mom abandoned me. Thats when Mister stepped in... young, just starting her career, a new mom...She didnt have to save me, but she did. Mister's seven yrs older than i am, and gay brother is 2 yrs younger than yours truly.Needless to say we come from a broken family.Broken, somewhat hopeless, discouraging...but ours. Not by choice...but hey! what can ya do?If i could pick parents i'd definately wanna be Bill Gates' adopted daughter......maybe i'd be dating R-Patz right now...haha...ha...ANYWAY... I have no intentions of trashing my mother but we all agree that she had a weird way of raising us. My family is just sraight up ghetto to be quite honest...noone did anything great with their lives. Noone went to college, has a career, or stayed married to one man or woman. Everyone got pregnant or impregnated someone as a teenager and did nothing to bounce back and grab life by the balls...except for us... Me, gayness, and mister. Which is funny bc my mom did very little in raising us. we've all made our share of mistakes. i got pregnant and didnt finish school, mister didnt go to college right away or marry my nephew's father(which everyone in my family thinks is the right thing to do....pfffft), and gay brother....well hes gay! haha (family didnt approve AT ALL at first). Im not saying we're perfect bc we're not....but we somewhat do feel better than them. After all the shit we've each been thru individually and together, we're still here. We've bounced back and are doing something with our lives. maybe not in the picture perfect way and time frame...but we're doing something. we're not alcoholics, druggies, drug dealers, or bad parents...No i wont sit on gram's porch with yall and get drunk and high every other day and yeah i will walk past you on my way inside bc yes i do feel im better than that...than that lifestyle.
Dont get me wrong...i love going out. drinking. dancing. flirting.being young and reckless....but i KNOW i have a little girl i gotta think about. a little girl thats depending on me to come home to her everynight....or to pick her up from daddys at the end of his weekends. I know that i was frowned upon the day i chose to keep her but i really dont give a shit. I did drop out...i havent gone back to college but i am taking care of business. I am raising her alone. and i do work my ass off solely to provide a decent life for us until i can go back to school and become famous and shower her with lavish gifts. >:)
We have good heads on our shoulders, my siblings and i....we know what we want out of life and how we'll get it...we know it wont be easy but we know itll come...love, success, wealth, the world...
and for some reason people severely dislike that and our confidence....our self esteem....doood get over it!If you dont like it then get outa town! or stop reading my blog bc i love myself! ;]
So back to my point...yes, Sir Gayness....i DO feel like we fit the criteria for this disorder...bc i do in fact believe we are better than alot of people...bc we grew up with nothing. we have some things...but we are dead set on getting everything...For ourselves...and for our own families (family meaning the siblings and our offspring).
Im not saying i relate to every sign/(symptom?) of this disorder bc i am defiantely not jealous of everyone nor do i think EVERYONE is jealous of me...some are tho! haters. haha but when it comes down to it.....

I Love Myself.

PERIOD.

Bottom Line.

And im proud of myself and the direction my life is going.

and we, as siblings, have high standards when it comes to love and dating but thats bc we KNOW we're good people...we know we deserve the best bc we were never given the best and the best is what we're working for.

No scrubs
No wifebeaters
No losers
No assholes
No haters
No users
No drug addicts
No drunks
No none of those will ever make it past a month or 2 in our lives.



We Are Smart Cookies.
Who Enjoy Baking, Spending Money, Dancing,Loving, Each Other And Ourselves.

<3

1 comment:

Anita Syne said...

i enjoyed reading this.
i learned a lot about you and yours, that i was unaware of.

p.s don't label yourself!
the dictionary cannot define you or your "symptoms"

;)