Saturday, August 8, 2009

They Say She Whispers Words So Sweet, It'll Make Your Mouth Water...




She got gold in her eyes and they sparkle when you call her.
No man nor myth can hold her down for too long.
She a self-righteous girl,before you know it she’ll be gone.
Got an imperfect body mankind sees angelic.
Tastes so good, will turn a saint in an addict.
She got em turnin heads just as soon as she arrives.
She never pays for drinks, but she’ll be drunk by tonight.
Yeah she starin at you,
She battin’ them eyes,
She touchin your hand,
She feedin you lies…
M i n d S o C o m p l e x , W i l l P u t I n g e n i u s M e n T o R e s t.
She’s feelin you right now but will eventually lose interest.
Smile brighter than a lighthouse, On the shore she stands alone.
Singing lullabies to mermaids, Yeah she’s bringin sailors home.
She got braille on her body only blinding light can read.
Touch her if you dare but she’ll make your fingers bleed.
Impenetrable kisses, theyll make your knees weak.
She’s a dancing time bomb, you’re just another casualty.
<3
Ive had this blogger thing for over a year now and i have yet to use it.
i recently opened up a tumblr account and after playing with it for a few weeks
ive decided it was time to put my blogger to use.
it seems more promising and more people use blogger.blogspot/whatever the hell its called.
so this is where it starts. this is where and how ill impact the world.
you dont believe me do you?
:]
well you should.
i dont know what my purpose is in life.
i cant tell you my future and i dont know if success is just around the corner...
but i do know one thing.
im destined for something more.
something big.
something major.
i can feel it...its in my bones and runnin through my veins.
someday people will know my name.
someday shit will stop being so rough.
someday i wont have to work so hard to get Ava,my daughter, everything she deserves.
My name's sabrina.
the nicknames are endless.
im shorter than expected.
funny as hell
and i got a story to tell.
Follow Me...

1 comment:

Anita Syne said...

SICK!


check it

i'm the type of girl to take to moms
and make your wifey
learn your rhymes, pack your bowl,
make dinner in a wife b
mean but give you nice dreams
uh huh, i think they like me
gleam in your eye when you see me dressin nicely
step to me with brains and swag
treat me like a lady
come to me correct
cuz shorties never actin shady
please dont call me baby
i'm clean like a mercedes,
queen of a scene
of makin love and pickin daisies
HA!