Sunday, August 9, 2009

"A Scrub Is A Guy...

that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a buster
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass..."



So basically a friend and i were discussing a recent break up of mine...



she randomly texted me these lyrics and they so perfectly described this guy.



WHY ARE GUYS SO....I dont know...DUMB!
although i was pretty foolish as well for falling for him.
never again, mind you.


So this guy...came like a stampede of something interesting.
knocked me off my high horse and drove me to cities i had never been before.

his game was tight.
and he was pretty aight....at first!

things got complicated when i caught my eyes wandering and when he started to depend on me for drinks and food when we went out...

i mean dont get me wrong.
im self righteous and independent and i dont mind paying for things.

but this was still so new...i mean come on!...its only gentleman-like to pay for things the first couple of months. especially if youre the one inviting.

or if we show up to the same place....PLEASE fellas....do NOT assume i got you for the rest of the night.

so frustrating.

"I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me
I don't want no scrub"

i should have been smarter than that...
i knew better.
but was blinded by the breathe of fresh air.
and great sex. (hey its true!)

Needless to say...it didnt work out. and im glad that i ended it quickly and before i ended up even more broke and in debt!

im not a sugar mamma.
fuck that shit!

and ladies...we should be treated like queens.
especially the ones with kids. haha
we work too hard to get where we're at and the last thing we need is some scrub ass nigga coming in, doing us real good, then unknowingly robbing us of our common sense and great credit scores.
Use your brains,ladies...
Sure he could give you mulitple orgasms but he sure as hell couldnt hold down he damn fort and provide.

i will say,tho....he was a good guy. for the most part. young, semi selfish,and bratty at times...but he was good to me...just not what i was looking for. maybe thats why he ran back to ex 2 days after we decided to end things. (Good Luck You Guys!)

haha

so fellas...if this describes you:

"If you don't have a car and you're walking
Oh yes son i'm talking to you
If you live at home wit' your momma
Oh yes son i'm talking to you (baby)
If you have a shorty that you don't show love
Oh yes son i'm talking to you (yea yea yea yea...)
Wanna get with me with no money
Oh no i don't want no (oh)"


PLEASE...please please please...do not waste my time.

No comments: